Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogging Woes...

Normally I would say that I am pretty savvy when it comes to things on the internet. But man this blog is driving me insane! After much time and confusion, I think I figured out my problem. My main issue was the background that I chose. For some reason it wouldn't let me do the things I wanted to. Like for example add people's blogs to my blog list. Well finally I just decided tonight that I would go back to a regular boring ol' background and see if I could navigate better...and what do you know...I could!! So anyways excuse the non cute background for a bit while I figure stuff out! School started this week and so I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands. But if I get a decent chunk of time, and I have all my homework done then I'll spruce it up!! :) Anyone with blog wisdom is welcome to share their wonderful insights to a poor struggling blogger...

Things I would like to add: The we have been married for X years X days, etc. I made one...but I don't know where to put it to get it on the page. Then I would like to pick a good background that doesn't ruin everything! And what is: My DEL.ICIO.US ??? Can I get rid of that??? I don't see it on anyone else's pages... any wisdom is very much appreciated!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ariel, I don't know if you check this that often. I just kinda came across this while being bored. I can help you with all your "woes" if you are still wanting to make your page purdy. :) get back with me on my page or email owens_fam@sbcglobal.net and I will help you out :)

    ReplyDelete