Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to the World of the Schmitts!!!!!

Well here we are! Just Taddy and I (Ariel). I realize most families with blogs have children and we don't yet have any...but I think maybe we can have a blog anyways even though we are childless. :) We will one day have children and when we do we will add them and then I guess we will have a more normal blog. Hopefully this will be a good way for our friends and family to stay more connected with us even though we live so far away.

Please be patient as we learn how to do all the blog things. I am thrilled that I found a background that I liked and figured out how to get it on our page. (Taddy doesn't like the background so much, he said it's cute and he's not into cute, silly boy) Next thing I would like to figure out is how to add blogs to the side that I like to read. That way I don't have to keep them all open on my computer... :) Taddy would cringe! Heheheh... Well that's it for now! Welcome to the world of the Schmitts!!! It's a bit crazy, maybe boring, definitely German, but it's still us! :) We hope you enjoy!

Ariel

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You will get it all figured out as you are a very smart girl!!! I love you and miss you much! Freezing in Indiana . . .

    ReplyDelete